Commercial Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration
The devastating effects of fire can damage or destroy any type of commercial facilities such as banks, schools, offices, hospitals and more.
We know how dire the consequences of fire damage are and thanks to our decades of experience, a highly trained team and specialized, state-of-of-the-art equipment and restoration techniques, we can help you to get your business back in operation. At BMS CAT, we recognize the urgency involved when it comes to protecting your investment, and we’re here to help you minimize damage to your business or facility.
Working through Fire and Smoke Damage
Smoke can cause more damage to a building than is visible to the naked eye. A facility affected by even a small fire will need to be thoroughly checked and cleaned before re-use. BMS CAT uses cutting-edge equipment to clean and restore items like carpets, walls, ceilings, electronics and woodwork from damage caused by smoke. We can also decontaminate your HVAC system and ductwork to remove allergens, soot, and mold.
BMS CAT is fully qualified to provide both interior and exterior reconstruction services. We can take care of emergency repairs, controlled demolition, and our emergency response service is available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. We also work closely with insurance companies ensuring the smoothest restoration process possible.
Document and Media Recovery
Using our document recovery techniques, we can restore and recover vital business documents, furniture, fixtures and electronic equipment. We also specialize in cleaning and restoring any salvageable items. We do this by cleaning and deodorization using a range of wet and dry cleaning methods. The first part of the process is to inspect your facility and create a formal fire damage assessment before boarding up and placing a temporary cover over the roof where necessary. We will then remove soot and smoke from all surfaces before cleaning and sanitizing the entire facility and restoring it to its former condition.
How the Restoration Process Works
We understand that each situation is unique and how urgent it is for your business to function again. To mitigate fire and smoke damage as much as possible and minimize the interruption to your business, we may take the following steps:
- Secure the facility.
- Ventilate the premises to draw out dust and soot from the air.
- Removal of any contents, separating salvageable and unsalvageable items in the process. Salvageable items are moved to a secure location for restoration and storage until the reconstruction process is complete.
- Cleaning the facility, including ceilings, walls, floors and any permanent fixtures to prevent further damage from the acidic effects of soot.
- Clean carpets and upholstery, if possible, to completely neutralize any acid contained in soot and minimize further damage.
- Using specialized equipment, deodorize the facility. We’ll also clean and sanitize any salvageable items. We may also decontaminate ductwork and HVAC system.
Providing the full range of services to help get your business back on track, BMS CAT is there for you whenever you need us, contact us or call us at 877-730-1948 immediately.