Priority Disaster Response Partnership
Is your company prepared should a disaster strike? Will you be action oriented or reaction oriented?
Last-minute decisions in the face of a disaster are almost certain to increase both the time and cost of recovery. Disaster planning offers you the opportunity to make calm, well-considered decisions prior to a critical event. Plans will vary widely from one organization to another. Let BMS CAT assist with prioritizing your company’s needs.
Establishing your company and facilities as a Priority Customer with a Responsive Service Agreement can give you peace of mind that a disaster strike, BMS CAT will be there to assist in reducing business interruption and mitigating costs.
Responsive Service Agreement benefits:
- No cost or contractual obligation
- 24/7/365 Emergency Response
- Priority Response in the event of a community-wide disaster
- Pre-registration of your facility’s “vital statistics” for customized, more efficient disaster response
- Priority Response Consultant and Project Coordinator assigned to personally manage your account
To learn more about our Priority Disaster Response Partnership, please fill out the form below: