In search of a dessert recipe for the Christmas holiday? Not only is this festive mix great for pleasing a crowd, it’s also a perfect party favor, teacher gift or potluck dessert.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cool Time: 1-hour Yield: 16 cups
- 3 cups bite-size rice square cereal
- 3 cups bite-size corn square cereal
- 1 cup small pretzel twists or sticks
- 1 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 2 12-oz. packages white baking pieces
- 1 12-oz. package mint flavored candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
- In a very large bowl combine cereals, pretzels, and peanuts; set aside.
- Melt baking pieces according to package directions. Pour melted chocolate over cereal mixture. Stir gently to coat. Spread on a large piece of waxed paper or parchment paper. Sprinkle with chocolate pieces. Cool and break into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week or freeze for 1 month.